My US History Bundle is a FULL year of US/American History, geared toward children K-6th, but could be adapted for older kids by adding in some deeper level novels (think Grapes of Wrath, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, Red Badge of Courage, Etc.) and an overview of American History of your choosing.
It is flexibly scheduled for you and includes 30 weeks of US/American History
- 30 weeks of lesson plans starting with Native Americans/Columbus and ending with America’s War on Terrorism (scheduled for either 2 day/week or 4 day/week)
- Planned weekly source readings from spine books (Story of the World, The Making of America and The American Story)
- Lots of Pinterest activities for varying ages that are sorted by week for your convenience
- Geography/Mapping assignments
- A large selection of books for family read alouds that are linked to which week the correspond to
- Memory work for both US History and US Government
- A large and leveled book list to help you find readers that tie in with history for your independent readers.
- As a bonus I have also included 30 weeks of memory work for both Bible/Scripture and Math&English.
- A 14 page resource guide that includes my favorite tips and tricks for making your year go amazing
- All memory work is set up as printable flashcards labeled by week!
For a limited time I am releasing my History Bundle for ONLY $6.99! A WHOLE YEAR of US History for less than a fancy coffee! I want every family to be able to enjoy a SIMPLE classical/whole book approach to learning about US History!